samedi 29 novembre 2008

it was my birthday !

it was my birthday on 27th. Im 27 and still tired of my week ! Tristan is sick since Friday and he didnt eat for two days now. He had a big fever on Friday all day and today he was feeling so cranky... He wake up at night and im too tired to hear him...

it was a day full of surprise on Thursday ! Had a great time with my grandparents and my parents. They come visit us for 2 days. Tristan was happy to see everyone... Many friends call me and email me greetings ! I was happy ! Thank you to everyone !

Christian buy me a Cuttlebug with alphabet and some folders for embossed. He took the day off and we went at the restaurant for dinner. It was nice but Christian was very tired. :-(
He's working so hard for us and I love him so much.

I dont know when we are gonna decorate for Christmas. I dont even know what to do for the outside. I need to move all my scrapbooking stuff to put the Christmas tree and I sure I will need three days to move all my stuff !!!! :-( Where I will put that all stuff ?!?!?!? ....

I need to go now, feeling tired of my week and my day. I need to go next to Tristan, hope he will feeling good tomorrow. I have lot of thing to do ( grocery ) and he doesnt want to do anything beside watching the tv and lay on the couch. Oh my God !

a-ann

1 commentaire:

Doucecoralie a dit...

Bon courage a toi ma belle, on ne meurt pas de la fatigue crois moi hihi!!!
Tout rentrera dans l'ordre sous peu j'en suis sur.

Bon déménnagement de stock de scrap haha!!

xx